Tracking down Quality CoS and QOS issues with VoIP calls, having this column handy in WireShark captures is well, handy.
- Right click on one of the WireShark columns headers
- Click on Column Preferences
- Click Add + icon at the bottom
- Click on the New Column and change it the label to DSCP
- Make the Field Type to Custom
- Field name should be ip.dsfield.dscp
- Drag the column to an order you like
- Click OK.
One reply on “Add DSCP column to WireShark”
[…] Add DSCP as a column (see link) […]